Menu
JO61815808
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New Hub: swap links not working + no answer when I call

Hi,

I’d like to arrange Hub swap (from 2 to 3). Unfortunately, all the links posted on this forum don’t work for me and the customer service team is not responding. Posting on this forum is my last resort.

Is there someone who can contact me directly to arrange this? That would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

0 Kudos
sophist
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Hub: swap links not working + no answer when I call

staff around here can sort a new hub for you, though as there's currently a shortage of them, they may want to know what's wrong with your current one before issuing a new one.. it can take them a few days to get to posts here, so might as well get a headstart and describe what issues your current hub has.. 

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Hub: swap links not working + no answer when I call

Hi JO61815808, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue with accessing the Hub swap links. The hub swaps are only available to certain customers depending on the package they are on. If you've not received an email, and the links aren't working then this would mean you're not entitled to an update. 

If you would like to upgrade the package then you can do this by speaking to the team on 0345 454 1111 option 1, 4 then 1. The team can then go through your options with you 🙂

Let us know how it goes. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos