Menu
vaf1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New Hub please

I have tried to obtain a new hub. Used messages system to speak to your associate. Told I’d have to pay for it which brought about the conversation of who exactly owns the equipment once I’ve paid for it? Also told I’d be paying for installation, but that can’t be as I’m already installed I just need to unplug  old one and plug in a new one, there is even information on your site as to how to do this. Then whilst querying said installation, installation then became “warranty”, new phrase new amount of money! 

Maybe your employee is just confused regarding your company terminology and when and where to use it and what to charge for and not charge for.

Maybe someone can clarify and also issue instructions, without giving your telephone number which no one ever answers, as to how to order a new hub 3. 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Hub please

Why do you need a new one?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Hub please

why do you need a new hub

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos