Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New Hub: current one is hot! Overheating

I have spent 1 hour trying to get to talk to someone in Virgin. Let’s try this: How do I order a new Hub box as the current one is hot to the touch both box and at socket.

occasional faint smell of burnt plastic.

please help... working from home can’t afford to switch it of many hours of the day!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Hub: current one is hot! Overheating

You can either phone in (08:00 is the best time) or wait on here for a few days until one of the VM Forum Staff comes along.

If you wait on here Do Not bump the thread it will put it further down the VM 'to do list'.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Another day another complete let down form VIRGIN:

Called early in the morning.... on hold 37 mins, transfer noise... someone the other end of the line.... operative hung up! 

Brilliant.... grggrgrgrgr

I will try the txt service again: Robot Txt service.....  “We will respond to you”... reply “yes” to continue transfer..... nothing

Later

They contact me ...Txt...  “I’ll transfer you back to one of the team” .... nothing 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the post and sorry for the delay in response.

I've booked a Hub replacement for you due to your original post, if you do smell burning please unplug the Hub.

When the replacement arrives please replace all parts with the new Hub and wires included.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos