cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Hub 5, Wifi dropping out

f_Bush
Joining in

Hi just received a new hub (5) every evening just before midnight it's losing it connection so unable to charge electric car as it's programmed to start at midnight due to cheaper electric cost. Spoke with Virgin yesterday and they did something with the hub but didn't make any difference. The hub is in an upstairs bedroom. Do you think it would help if we moved it into centre of the house. What cable would we need to move, as the cable to the hub is only short? Could we purchase our own router to get a stronger connecting? Any help will be welcome 

5 REPLIES 5

Client62
Alessandro Volta

Talk about a first world problem !

We need to understand where the connection is being lost i.e. is the problem connection loss in the VM to the Hub segment or in the Hub to the EV Charger / EV segment ?

Think it’s connection loss from VM to hub as sky box also lost connection 2 nights ago

Hey f_Bush, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear about this, 

I have taken a look and I can't see any major issues at all sorry.

Please can you post your BQM and we will take a look at that.

All your levels are look spot on right now. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Thank you for sending this over.

I am going to send you a PM now,  please look out for my message in your inbox. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?