Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New Hub 3.0 - Internet Access Denied

Just received my Hub 3 to switch from a Hub 2.

Connected it all up according to the manual and it has the white light and everything went green. Connected my phone and tv to it but can’t actually get on the internet as it says access denied.  Screenshot is below.

5ABC9CF5-D9B1-4C26-80AC-40BE607A898A.jpeg

I have tried turning it off and on and three factory resets. I have absolutely no idea why it won’t connect.

Any advice appreciated

Thanks

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Hub 3.0 - Internet Access Denied

You’ll need to leave it online to activate.

Also have you activated it?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The installation guide says “Our new boxes automatically activate when connected correctly to the Virgin Media wall socket” and it’s been on for hours so there’s no way it’s just updating or waiting to activate

Every wire/lead has been put in correctly and it is recognising that buts it’s just not accessing the internet 

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Leave it switched on overnight and see if it works in the morning, if not phone the Activation Team on 0800 953 9500 .

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos