Menu
kewal
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New Build House needs connecting to cabinet

Hi 

Moved into our new build place in May. When we purchased the place we were told that the house would be wired up for both BT and Virgin, however for some reason Virgin has not come to connect some of the houses up to the cabinet. So right now so many properties have loose cables sticking out from them, not only is this a safety hazard, but looks hideous on a brand new house, surely these cables are more prone to get damaged?

I've been trying for 3 weeks to contact someone but the sales team are the ones that answer the phone lines and have no clue on how to direct me to the New Build team.

Can someone from Virgin please just let me know how soon I can get a connection? Or do you not want my custom? Should I just sign a contract with BT then?

I don't understand why some of the houses in my street already have a connection and why Virgin have stopped half was with installing the FTTP boxes.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Build House needs connecting to cabinet

Hi kewal, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been struggling to get some information on your New Build house and when it will be connected. 

You can contact the National home builders on 08000737100 and they will have access to all the information that you need, and will be more than happy to help.

Alternatively, I could take some details and look in to it for you. 

Let me know which you'd prefer to do.

Thanks

Melissa