Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Never received returns packaging

Hello I have seen numerous posts on here about not receiving packaging to return your equipment but can't tell if any of them have been resolved. I cancelled my broadband service with you 2 months ago and over the course of that 2 months I have received 7 emails and 4 texts from you either saying you have sent the packaging or requesting return of the equipment or I will be charged. Each time I have either re-ordered online or telephoned to request the packaging that I have never received. Today being the latest phone call. I would like to avoid receiving another harassing text or email saying I will be charged if I don't return the equipment. So I would like to know what you can do about it.

Blaming Covid19 for the backlog in Royal mail is not good enough. I have received plenty of packages from Royal mail over the last 6 months from numerous companies. So that excuse does not wash. 

I would like a concrete solution on how to return the equipment. If you do not want the equipment back, let me know. I was with Virgin for many years, so I am guessing the hub I have is not as good as latest models.

Regards

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Never received returns packaging

Thanks for the post Marguerite1 and welcome to our community.

Can we please confirm if you've received the returns package since your post? 

Once we receive the equipment back we'll process this and the charges will be removed following 2 weeks from us receiving this. 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily

No I haven't received anything. I called Customer Services again on Tuesday. They said they would send out another returns package and to wait up to 2 weeks to receive it. I am not convinced I will receive anything. I have not been charged anything as far as I'm aware.

Many thanks

Marguerite

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the update, please do keep us updated on if you do receive the returns pack in question. 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello

I have just received the following email and a text saying the same thing: - I am now at my wits end!

Hello,

We've attempted to contact you several times by email and/or text about returning our equipment, but our records show that you haven''t yet.

This is a final reminder but it's not too late to return our kit and for you to avoid a charge on your account. Just send back our kit in the packaging we provided, or, if you've not received it, you can re-order it here

Need help assembling the returns packaging?

If you need any help with how to assemble the packaging then check out our handy video

Where do I take the kit?

To make things nice and easy, we use the Collect+ service for returns. You can find your nearest drop off point at collectplus.co.uk/storefinder

What if I have outstanding service charges?

This email is about the non-return of our equipment. If money is owed on your account for services, you'll be contacted separately – but both sets of charges will appear on your final bill.

If you've already sent it back, then just ignore this email.

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Marguerite1,

I'm sorry you still haven't received the packaging and I've checked your details using the information we have on here and can see that we have sent the packaging on several occasions. Can I ask whether you're still at the same address as the one that is registered on your account?  There has been some delays but you should have still received them, please let me know so we can get to the bottom of it.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos