cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never received my router

BEllison98
Just joined

I ordered my package to be delivered on 4th july 2023. I received my contract email and the order summary email but havent received anything about the router delivery. It is now 11th July 2023. I cant log in / sign up for My virgin media as i also have not been given an account number. Any help would be appreciated. I got the 1gbps package if that helps.

Many thanks, Ben.

6 REPLIES 6

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @BEllison98 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Thank you, I have responded privately 

Hello,

I am currently in the same position. Not sure why we’ve been asked to pick a date when every post I’ve seen has referenced that after 2 weeks it still hasn’t arrived.

Any advice or help would be much appreciated.

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @jdeeej 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t received your order, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

99kevinlin
Joining in

Hi,

I am having the same problem. Can you please reach out to me? As I’m working from home, this is quite urgent!

Many thanks,

Kevin

Hi @99kevinlin ,

Of course, I will send you a private message and look into this for you.

thank you

Jon