Since mid January 2023, I have been having major issues with network logs on the SH5. Since then, there have been days when:
1) the log is completely blank;
2) or the earlier dates are show but not more recent ones (which had been available); or
3) the router has not been reset yet miraculously Upstream T1-T4 timeouts are 0; or
4) the router has not been reset yet miraculously Downstream Pre RS/Post RS are zeroed; or
5) the router has not been reset yet miraculously "Correcteds" and Uncorrectables have decreased.
How is this possible? Additionally, in the last couple of weeks, when the data is copied to Excel for monitoring (done almost daily for almost two years), the formatting is way off and day and month can appear in one cell and the date is sitting in one below. Or the cells are merged. Or the Day and Month are there but not the date.
Secondly, I have started to get long periods of solid red on my Thinkbroadband BQM when the router was definitely on and being used. Probably around a similar time. TB solution to set "Respond to ICMP echo requests sent to WAN IP" or "Tick the WAN Respond Box" are not options in the Advanced menu.
WTH is going on?