cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Area Issue

Max040820
Tuning in

Hello Virgin Media,

We have been suffering from an Area Issue since October 2022, the issue still has not been resolved.

Why are we paying full price every month for a half functioning service? 

Please can you explain when this issue is expected to be fixed and how we are going to be compensated for this

Live BQM Monitor: 

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/8ee18f37e4a54c3031cf20673b74365944b59c7a
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Max040820
Tuning in
The issue is in the NW9 Area

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Max040820
Tuning in
The issue is in the NW9 Area

Hi Max040820,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see you have been facing an area issue since October, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and can see the long term issue is showing as resolved however there is currently an SNR fault in the area, You might find that your Virgin Fibre, Voice and Virgin TV services are intermittent, with the picture freezing or disappearing now and then. We are sorry and our technicians are working hard to resolve this ASAP, the estimated fix date is 09/03/23 @ 15:00.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul,

As per your comment, I got notified the issue has been fixed, however if you see the live BQM, there is still constant packet loss

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/22d0848780aef6f07445ee06d656ed1fed950c7c

Hi @Max040820 

Sorry to hear that the issues is still ongoing for you after the outage has been closed as resolved.

I can see that at our side that you have since raised this and have an appointment booked to investigate this further. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all  and what the tech advises. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley