Exactly what I've done 😀
As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.
Click to learn more about VIP
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped
a week ago
If you are using the Hub 3.0 try this:
1. Make sure you are connected (wired or wirelessly) to your Hub 3.0
2. Open your Internet browser
3. Log in to your Super Hub's settings page by entering 192.168.0.1 into the address bar of your Internet browser
4. Enter your Hub 3.0 settings password. The default password is printed on the bottom of the Hub 3.0. If you have changed the default password, enter that password instead
5. Once you've logged in, navigate to advanced settings > DHCP > Under the drop down 'Reserved IP addresses' select 'Refresh'
After I did that my Netflix started working automatically if that doesn't work I would advice enabling modem mode, the instructions can be found here: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-hub-modem-mode#hub3