cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix programmes missing

Joxers
Joining in

Hi folks, 

a couple of titles have disappeared on all my devices whilst using Netflix on Virgin Wi-fi. 
my son watches Big Bang Theory and Friends practically on a loop but they don’t appear to be there anymore whilst using Virgin Wi-fi. 
They are still there when I am on mobile data. I do not use a VPN. I have been through the trouble shooting options without any joy. 
Anyone any ideas ? 

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Joxers,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear you're having some trouble with watching certain content on Netflix recently. Is this problem ongoing today? If so, is this only happening on certain devices or is it impacting all devices connected to your Wi-Fi?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hey Zach, the problem seems to have remedied itself now. It was across all devices in my home. Fire, Apple, Virgin Media box, PC and Samsung TV, The two titles I was aware of have returned after being missing for a few days. Inexplicable tbh. 

Thanks for coming back to us Joxers and we're glad to hear that the issues have now been resolved.

Please let us know if you have any further issues. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L