Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 51 of 105
Flag for a moderator

Re: netflix not working on wifi but the rest yes

Doesn’t look like it, I’ve certainly not set anything up like that.

The PC is showing as....

same SSID as my other devices on Wi-fi 5 (802.11ac) security type WPA2-personal 5ghz band 44 and IP as 192.168.0.14 and DNS as 192.168.0.1

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 52 of 105
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix Issue

I have the same problem as everyone else here since Wednesday night.

My PS4 (and it’s browser) won’t play or connect to Netflix. I’ve tried several of the troubleshooting tips to no avail, everything else seems to work ok (iPlayer / Amazon Prime etc). Why just Netflix?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 53 of 105
Flag for a moderator

Netflix

Another Netflix not working issue. Netflix server 3 was showing an error but can't  do test now.

Port configuration test showing issues with Ports 80, 8080, 7287,7288 & 8081

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 54 of 105
Flag for a moderator

Here are the 3 errors code that are now appearing on my TiVo box and PS4

Netflix has encountered an error. Retrying in xx seconds.

code: tvq-st-103,tvq-st-106,tvq-st-143

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 55 of 105
Flag for a moderator

Re: netflix not working on wifi but the rest yes

My PC and Android devices can authenticate but I wouldn't call it a normal experience. 

None of the images render, you can select an empty box and stream the episode but its takes ages to buffer. 

The TV and Sky boxes cannot connect at all, spinning red wheel only. Going to try and get a sniffer trace from one of the TVs trying to connect. 

Very little info coming from Virgin here. Describing this as intermittent is somewhat misleading. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 56 of 105
Flag for a moderator

I have been having troubles with Netflix for the last few days.

Virgin media box with AppleTV

i have reset all devices, reinstalled all apps etc. But Netflix doesn’t work. For a few days some shows on Netflix would work while others didn’t. Now all shows are not working.

netflix works fine if I switch to mY phones 4G network over WiFi (personal hotspot). Problem is definitely with the virgin media network.

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 57 of 105
Flag for a moderator

Have same problem - unable to access Netflix via Tivo box, Smart TV connected via Ethernet and smart TV and IPAD  connected via WIFI. Spoke to Virgin customer support who advised they were are aware of issue and were in contact with Netflix. Was advised that resolution could take between 24 hours and 7 days!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 58 of 105
Flag for a moderator

I started a separate  thread but it's the same as everyone here.

Cross posting about my Virgin Broadband failure to connect on wifi from Virgin's "HUB 3.0" modem and failure to download, or even to stream to my iPad on through my AppleTV box.

Hello Rob: 

In answer to your question, I only have access to Netflix through my Virgin fibre broadband.  Normally, I can access Netflix through three devices.  My quite new iPad is my designated downloadable device.  It has OS 13.2.3 and for at least the last 24 hours (maybe longer) I have neither been able to download nor to stream movies or TV.  When I try to download I get "download in progress" message,  but it isn't.  And when I try to stream, nothing.

A similar story for my domestic TV, which accesses Netflix through a recent AppleTV box.  Again, I can't stream Netflix and I just get the spinning wheel.

Oddly, my newish MacBook Air can stream Netflix and that has Catalina OS 10.15.1

My central irritation is not being able to download the iPad and what's more I can't now download from BBC iPlayer either.

The Modem is a "HUB 3.0"

I'm heartily fed up with Virgin and it's OUTRAGEOUS price of £50pm for a fast broadband but with no add ons other than the obligatory unnecessary phone line rental.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 59 of 105
Flag for a moderator

netflix is not streaming whilst amaz prim/appletv+ is. if i use friends internet my netflix works- help

netflix will not stream on virgin media on all devices- other streamers ( prime- appletv+) work fine

took devices to friends house and used his internet and Netflix streamed ok.

anyone have an idea why this is happening- problem started 2 days ago- b4 that Netflix streamed no problem- virgin call centre usrless to help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 60 of 105
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Having already posted details about the Netflix issue and still trying different devices and installed Netflix onto a different ipad. After trying to stream about 30 different movies without success discovered that Terminator Genisys is the only stream that has worked on iPad and Apple TV.

0 Kudos