Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 11 of 105
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix Issue

Same issue with me, customer services on the phone say "nobody else has raised this issue", "there's nothing wrong at virgin media", "try rebooting your computer", "call netflix" 

Idiots

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 105
Flag for a moderator

Hello DazMc1968

Sorry to hear of the Netflix issues but thank you for taking the time to contact us via the forum and welcome to the community.

We are aware that some broadband customers are experiencing intermittent issues with Netflix. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and apologise for any inconvenience caused. I'm going to send you a Private message to get some details from you.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 13 of 105
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix App not working on Virgin wifi

Hello, I am having streaming issues on all devices with Netflix apple IOS app, apparently since the app update two days ago, Netflix on Safari works fine, any ideas what has changed and stops streaming?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 105
Flag for a moderator

Hello Mh62

Apologies for the Netflix issues experienced, we are aware that some broadband customers are experiencing intermittent issues with Netflix. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I'm going to send you a Private Message to get some more details from you.

Thanks

​​​​​​​Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 15 of 105
Flag for a moderator

There are other threads discussing this issue and a Virgin moderator has raised this as a fault under reference F007627652. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 16 of 105
Flag for a moderator

Hello Marcop

Thanks for raising the Netflix issue via the forum, we are aware that some broadband customers are experiencing intermittent issues with Netflix. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I'm going to send you a Private Message to get some more details from you.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 17 of 105
Flag for a moderator

Hello Hera_314

Sorry to hear of the Netflix issues but thank you for taking the time to contact us via the forum and welcome to the community.

We are aware that some broadband customers are experiencing intermittent issues with Netflix. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and apologise for any inconvenience caused. I'm going to send you a Private message to get some details from you.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 18 of 105
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Marcop, there is a ticket currently raised under that reference, what I'm doing is contacting members of the forum individually to get some specific details from them so we can pass this on to aid with the investigation to get this resolved as quickly as possible.

Rob

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 19 of 105
Flag for a moderator

Hello AndyBanstead

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 20 of 105
Flag for a moderator

Better sign me up too. I'm having the same issue. None of my devices can connect to Netflix over WiFi. Mobile data works fine and I can also access the Netflix website through a wired connection. Clearly a WiFi issue.

Happy to give you more details if it will help get this situation resolved

0 Kudos