Menu
Averagewifi
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Net down for 6 days now

For six straight days now my broadband has been going off like clockwork at 10pm and coming back on the next morning at 9am. The hub displays two green lights when it goes down and the connection will also drop out for a few mins throughout the day at various times.

Every night I register for loss of service and add my email and mobile number so I can be notified when the fault has been fixed, I've been notified every day for 6 days now that the fault has been fixed and then at 10pm the broadband goes off again.

With three children under 10 needing to be online for school etc this is turning into a nightmare.

Can someone please look into this as at this point I'm out of contract and I'm gonna have to find a new broadband supplier at this rate as I'm just not getting anywhere.

All help is welcome.

0 Kudos
tehwolf
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Net down for 6 days now

Sounds like VM are doing some maintenance in your area - as frustrating as it may be, it's better than doing it whilst the kids are actually doing that remote schooling and need the internet...

not entirely sure how you'd confirm it - you could try calling it in, but i suspect the helpdesk wouldn't be all that helpful.. you may get some more information from the forum team here, but that will probably take a few days.. 

0 Kudos
Averagewifi
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Net down for 6 days now

It goes down in the day too for 10 mins a time. 

0 Kudos