Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Nest WiFi and superhub3

Hi all,

Recently installed Nest WiFi in Mesh with one other point. SH3 has been running in modem mode for years without issue, was previously hooked up to Netgear nighthawk without issues. Stupidly I bought the nest WiFi for better coverage, had nothing but issues ever since. Hard wired speed is excellent, speed test on google app is excellent, mesh connection is great. My problem is that WiFi bandwidth is rubbish and intermittent. I’ve got 220mb DL and get 9-40mb on WiFi.......I’ve tried:

Numerous power cycles, hard reset, changing cables, changing dns to 8888 and 8844.....nothing is solving this issue.

Also willing to hear if anyone has an alertnative mesh router setup that works seamlessly with the SH3. 

please help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Nest WiFi and superhub3

Great help forum - not one response lol

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Get a mesh system from a more reputable network supplier like TP-Link or ASUS or BT Whole Home. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Appreciate your reply, so you’re saying Google is not reputable ? My problem is consistent with every Virgin fibre user on Nest WiFi ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Could be a compatibility issue.

But I know people not on VM who also have issues. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos