cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to order Wi-Fi pods

Nicky20
Joining in

Engineer advised I update to Wi-Fi pods to replace my old boosters. I have no idea how to do this as he said he’d take care of it for me and hasn’t. Can anyone help? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

bitsandpcs
Fibre optic

Just so you know pods are only free if you're on the top internet package or have a volt package (O2 and virgin package) else you have to pay for the pods.

If you can wait then wait here and a mod will help you else call CS who will order them for you.

You can only order one at first, then if you need another you can order it 1 week later and again one week later if you need a third.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

bitsandpcs
Fibre optic

Just so you know pods are only free if you're on the top internet package or have a volt package (O2 and virgin package) else you have to pay for the pods.

If you can wait then wait here and a mod will help you else call CS who will order them for you.

You can only order one at first, then if you need another you can order it 1 week later and again one week later if you need a third.

Thank you, I’ll call customer services! 

Hi Nicky20, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've had some issues with getting your boosters swapped over to the new WiFi pods we offer as part of our WiFi Max service. 

Checking things this end, we can see you've already been able to sort this with our teams. 

This link will help you get your first pod up and running but if you have any issues, we're here to help support you. Just pop back and let us know so we can help further. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

kaes12skye
Joining in

Hi 👋

I’m looking at how to order Wifi pods too, I spoke to someone in customer service today and they coudn't sort this out for me. 😔 As im aware i should be allowed to order 3 pods for free (i have package with Volt) or at least 1stright away. But how?
I’ve run the diagnostics via the virgin connect app,  and in one of my bedrooms there is wifi of 8mbps 🤷🏼‍♀️ and with some devices is really hard to use the internet there. 😪

Please can one of Moderators help?

Hi kaes12skye, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having a poor WiFi signal in one of your bedrooms and for any inconvenience this may be causing your household. As it does not appear to be offering you the option to request a pod via our connect app, I would like to take a closer look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R