Menu
bensulli
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Need to book an Engineer to setup a Virgin media connection box ASAP!

I recently ordered the Maxit TV package and 200Mbps broadband through one of your sales reps (Salim Hussein). He informed me that my house was eligible for a quick setup package. I queried this as we haven't had fibre optic or Virgin media before, but he assured me i'd be able to use the quickstart setup. 

To my surprise the setup guide show's that I need to plug the hub into a virgin media connection box. I rang Salim the sales rep who told me to ring yourselves to book an engineer and it would be free of charge. So far i've been waiting on the phone for over 40 mins. 

This is incredibly frustrating and a worry, as I have cancelled our current provider and require internet to work from home.

I've also tried searching for this magical live chat on the website but the help and contact page just takes me to an error 404 page. Please can someone get in touch ASAP and organise an engineer to come and install a point. 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need to book an Engineer to setup a Virgin media connection box ASAP!

Do you not have a white Virgin box anywhere in the house? There’s usually a brown box on the outside wall as well. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos