cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need my socket and hub moved

nguyenhu95
Joining in

Hi.

Could someone please contact me about moving my virgin media socket and hub? The socket and hub are in my bedroom, and I need them to be moved to the hallway next to it.

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi nguyenhu95 

There would be a £25 non fault call out charge (it used to be £99) to do the work you require.

You should call  150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, option 2 (Faults

When calling Faults ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and book the tech for you.

Or wait a day or two and a member of the Forum Team should pick this up for you and arrange a tech visit.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

nguyenhu95
Joining in

Thanks. I dont have Virgin landline phone or mobile, that’s why I have to go this route :3

Hi nguyenhu95,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we will be more than happy to help arrange for your Hub socket to be moved, as advised by newapollo there is a charge of £25 which would be added to the following bill once this has been completed.

So I can help I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the white envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can call 0345 454 1111 on ANY phone landline or any mobile network

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hi nguyenhu95,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, as advised I have arranged for the relocation of your connection point, please make sure someone over 18 is present on the day of the appointment, if you do need to cancel or reschedule please reach back out as these appointments cannot be done Via your Online Account.

Regards

Paul.