cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help to book appointment

mrs_goblin
Joining in

Good morning,

My hub needs relocating as the closest electrical socket is too far away and currently the only way to use the hub is to stretch an  extension lead across my front door. We tried lifting it up to a shelf over the door as a temporary measure but the supplied coax cable is too short to reach. There is a degree of urgency from my point of view - I'm a wheelchair user so I'm having to unplug it every time I come in and out of my house or answer the door. Is this going to cause any  issues or damage to the hub if I need to do this until it's moved? I am hard of hearing and can't call , I wondered if someone can please book an appointment? I understand that there is a charge.

Thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A VM person will be along soon to help you out.

Or you can call it to book a move - it will cost £25 - although you might be able to get that waived due to your mobility issues But I realise your hearing difficulties may prevent you doing that - ask a friend/relative/carer to make the call for you from your phone?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A VM person will be along soon to help you out.

Or you can call it to book a move - it will cost £25 - although you might be able to get that waived due to your mobility issues But I realise your hearing difficulties may prevent you doing that - ask a friend/relative/carer to make the call for you from your phone?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @mrs_goblin 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and a big warm welcome with this being your first post here.

I'll drop you a private message now to collect some more information and we'll have this resolved for you. Keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

mrs_goblin
Joining in

Thank you for your help 😀