Menu
SeparateFiction
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Need a new Hub 3

My dog peed on the router and fried it completely. I'll try calling Virgin tomorrow first thing - anyone know how long it is likely to take to order a replacement?

tehwolf
Superfast
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need a new Hub 3

@SeparateFiction wrote:

My dog peed on the router and fried it completely. I'll try calling Virgin tomorrow first thing - anyone know how long it is likely to take to order a replacement?

lol.

i think it usually takes 3 - 5 days for a new hub to arrive.  If you want to avoid a long wait, call at 08:00 when lines open 🙂

0 Kudos
SeparateFiction
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Of all the places for him to pee as well. At least he missed the PS5.

Yep - will call at 8 on the nose. I was looking for replacements or alternatives online but I can't really find anything, it's going to make it a tough week working from home via a hotspot from tomorrow!

tehwolf
Superfast
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@SeparateFiction wrote:

Of all the places for him to pee as well. At least he missed the PS5.

Yep - will call at 8 on the nose. I was looking for replacements or alternatives online but I can't really find anything, it's going to make it a tough week working from home via a hotspot from tomorrow!

be thankful for small mercies 😄

yeah you can only get one from VM - don't be tempted to buy one on ebay to get it quicker - VM won't activate anything they haven't supplied themselves.. 

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @SeparateFiction

Thank you for your post. 

I have just taken a quick look into the account and can see that you have spoken with the team this morning to get a replacement.  

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
SeparateFiction
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey thanks for responding anyway - appreciate it!

I actually spoke to two people this morning because I was worried about not receiving a confirmation email but fingers crossed all is well. One person told me next working days and the second between 3-5 days so that's going to be a nice surprise.

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for coming back to me. 

We do try and get them out next day, but to cover all basses we do advise 3-5 days. 

I can confirm that the order has been placed. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos