cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a booster pod

Joining in

Hello, 

And engineer installed virgin media spot at the bottom floor and the Internet doesn't reach any of the top floors, conservatory or garden. He said he's going to order 2 for us but they never arrived.

5 REPLIES 5

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey 088735806, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to hear about this.

The best way to get a pod order is download the Virgin Connect app, from here do a scan.

If the scan picks up that you need a pod it will allow you to order some.

However they can be chargeable depending what package you on.

They are free on Volt, 1GB or Oomph bundles. 

You can only order one pod per time then in 5 days time you can get another if you like. 

Please let me know how you get on. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hey there, 

I've done the test and I cannot get any coverage in the garden and really poor network coverage in the upper rooms. 

Hi @088735806,

Can you clarify what happens when you perform the test? It should state your speeds, and if it detects an issue that could be resolved by a Pod then it'll offer the option for you to order one via the app itself.

You can find more information on the Connect App and what you can do with it here.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hey there, 

I've attempted to scan for signal in the top room and conservatory and to no avail, it automatically disconnected and scanned network coverage on my mobile network instead. Other rooms had 2mb or thereabouts,  which is nowhere near true speed. 

Either way, no option was given to get a pod order. Is there a way to go around and get one sent over? 

Past 31st of October my old Internet will cease to operate and most of the house will have minimal to no Internet.

Hello 088735806.

Thanks for replying.

I am happy to get the first pod sent out for you.

You can have a maximum of 3 in total, however we can only send then out separately.

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the Logo top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L