Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Need a 2nd wifi booster

i am having network issues in my kitchen. 1 have 1 wifi booster for the gamesroom but need to order a 2nd for the kitchen as network keeps dropping for streaming

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need a 2nd wifi booster

I believe they aren’t sending boosters out at the moment.

Plus you’re better off investing in your own system 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi,

If you can Private message me your account details I can look into this for you.

Thanks,

Dean M

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dean if you can help that would be appreciated. Not sure how to send a private message or if my message is public? I have the vip package. I have 1 booster but still seem to struggle at the back of the house. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If you want proper wifi coverage across your property, do as Gary suggests and invest in your own good quality wireless equipment.

The VM boosters are "sticking plasters" at best

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos