Menu
Crosb
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

NW11 Outage

For the past few weeks, the wifi in our area has been intermittent and engineers have raised many tickets but nothing has been fixed. My postcode is NW110DJ and I think the area reference is 21. Can someone please give me and estimated fix time on this because nobody else knows and it's an infinite loop.

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: NW11 Outage

Firstly, Wi-Fi is local to your VM Hub / Router.

Broadband is the other side of the VM Hub.

Have you checked the 'Check Service Status' at the top of the page ?

Try phoning 0800 561 0061, this will tell you of more local issues that may be affecting your district. Be aware that it isn't a manned line.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Crosb
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

People on the phone have no idea when it will be fixed, the engineers said it should be fixed soon but they've been saying that for weeks now. There is and issue in the area and i'd really like a time of fix

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It will take about a week for one of the VM staff to get to your thread and give you an update.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Crosb
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

its okay ill wait

0 Kudos