Menu
pipandlib
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

NEED TO SPEAK TO A TECHNICIAN

My wifi suddenly went offline.

After a very frustrating 3 hours on hold to Virgin, they could only book me an engineer a week later. 

Now a week later. The engineer did not even turn up. 

I rang customer services AGAIN. on hold for another hour. 

I was told that my lines outside had been damaged, and they were sending me through to speak to a technician on the phone. Long story short. I couldn't get through. 

How do I sort this out, when the customer service is terrible? 

You would think after a year of working from home, virgin would be able to sort themselves out.

If this doesn't get sorted soon I am canceling my contract and switching to BT. 

thank you

x

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: NEED TO SPEAK TO A TECHNICIAN

Try calling in at 08.00. VM replies on here can take a week or more

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
pipandlib
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thank you, I will give it a try tomorrow. 

it's such a hopeless feeling when you can't contact anyone, I know it's only wifi, but it's mad how much we all depend on it nowadays 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

you could try texting on 07533 051809 - include account name/number and what the issue is and see what they say – replies may take a bit longer though

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos