cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED HELP pre-pull

westwoodj95
Joining in

my date for the re pull has been changed twice no internet for over a month now, been on the phone to them 8 times yesterday all with different mixed messages, even with them saying they will be there in 30mins, and I talked to someone today and she told me that was a lie iv got a screen shot of the message also,   just get so many mixed messages,  they have also told me they will ring me back they never do. 

I just don't even know what to do at this point, iv got a disabled partner that needs internet, this need to be sorted very soon   if you need proof of screen shot iv got it 

4 REPLIES 4

westwoodj95
Joining in

my date for the re pull has been changed twice no internet for over a month now, been on the phone to them 8 times yesterday all with different mixed messages, even with them saying they will be there in 30mins, and I talked to someone today and she told me that was a lie iv got a screen shot of the message also,   just get so many mixed messages, im going to be calling every hour till its sorted, phones been put down multiple times also, has your been sorted out yet 

Hi westwoodj95,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We're sorry to hear that your installation has been delayed once again and that no engineer has arrived.

Have our team advised you why this delay has occurred? Is it due to constriction work that needs to be carried out first or are we waiting on permission from the local authorities?

What have the team advised so far?

Kind regards Jodi. 

westwoodj95
Joining in

hello newapollo iv seen your reply everywhere, and im just stuck, with loads of mixed messages from virgin media is there anyway you could pm me, or give some advice thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@westwoodj95 wrote:

hello newapollo iv seen your reply everywhere, and im just stuck, with loads of mixed messages from virgin media is there anyway you could pm me, or give some advice thanks

so iv moved into my new property a month and a half ago, still no internet. they told me at the start of July when a tech came out that I needed a re-pull, witch was set to the 31st of July then that was pushed to the 8th August, witch they never turned up, got a new appointment for another tech to come out this Monday, but I know there just going to push it to another date seen all the horror stories about this and im just stuck,  my partner is disabled and its really affecting her  

I just don't even know who to ring or talk to about the matter anymore, must of called at least 20 times now 

even had a message saying they will be there soon, yet to find out that it was a lie, I screen shotted that message also 

regards Jake 

Hi Jake,

I'm really sorry to see the carry on you are having. 

I hope the rest of your home move has gone more smoothly and that you and your wife are settling in.

I've merged all of your posts into one thread as that will help with getting staff responses.

I'm afraid there's not a lot that can be done when it's  a repull as VM rely on external contractors to do the work and there is little or no liaison between them and VM

Could you answer @Jodi_S 's question, even if it's "I don't know"

"Have our team advised you why this delay has occurred? Is it due to constriction work that needs to be carried out first or are we waiting on permission from the local authorities?

What have the team advised so far?"

EDIT -  Ask the forum team, or phone agents to add a vulnerability marker to your account because your partner is disabled, this may help going forward, if not now but in the future to get priority for loss of telephony or broadband.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali