cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My wifi is off more than it is on

Jenny98
On our wavelength

I have ran tests after a hell of a lot of hassle it's come up and told me I have problems with all of my connected devices. Yes I do the non existent wifi.  It then goes on to say move hub I can't move the hub it's as far stretched with the leads you supply as it can be.

All of these  constant drops started right after upgrading to the new 360 which was done by you supplying a different remote control.

I always had poor connection and was told I needed boosters which I still haven't managed to get 3 even though I was promised they would be sent when I got talked into setting a new contract up, and the 2 I do have are now utterly useless because of the lack of wifi.

Your tests say there is nothing wrong BUT internet speed test is giving me a 1 or 3mbs  result and yes it's 1 not 100.

Wired connection to laptop shows Wi-Fi or internet but it's not  connected.

Nothing has been Moved only thing that's been changed is my 360 upgrade. The Wi-Fi in the home has been low but never ever dropped prior to that.

Sometimes it can go 30 minutes or so without cutting off then it's literally on for Sconds then off again .

My disabled Daughter is unable to play her games it's so bad HELP

33 REPLIES 33

Were you able to follow the advice in Carley's reply and try moving the Pod's as recommended, this will improve the signal strength to the Pod.

Rob

Jenny98
On our wavelength

Yes i moved the pods you do seem to be ignoring the facts... 

Engineer removed one pod said it wasnt needed at that time useable signal in all rooms

VM called told me to put the pod in same  as the hub????????

Then told on here  to move pods again so now they are basically back to where they started from.

I dont currenty have time to sit here and monitor drops  but already had one trying to collect my e mail. 

I did notice the pod within a few feet of the hub was flashing  during the night again. 

The app is nothing short of useless it shows things that are turned off as being connected. My echo is showingvas connected and tgats unplugged in a drawer. However the pods rarely show on the app  and they used to!

Thank you for that information Jenny98. We are sorry for any frustration with this ongoing issue. 

When the pods were moved to other locations, how long were they in those locations before being moved again?

^Martin

legacy1
Alessandro Volta
....this is not going well...
---------------------------------------------------------------