Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My router not working

My router is not working from last night. first i checked all my plugs and sockets and its working but when my router is connected its not showing any lights and acting like completely dead. i tried all i can and tried to customer care still no one picking up.. i have been without internet for 1 day and i am missing my classes .. i need help asap  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: My router not working

Calling it in will be quickest - they ARE still picking up on 150 (VM Phone) or 0345 454 1111 or (any other phone).

Calling at 08.00 midweek -- is the best time - although people are still reporting getting through fine at other times with no long waits - just be patient. Took just 20’ for me one afternoon recently.

You can also text them on 07533 051809 include account name/number and what the issue is – replies may take longer

A VM person should pick this up here and respond, but it can take several days for them to get here.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

tried messaging no reply and calling for 2 hours but no one picked up the call . Nothing is working . its becoming worst network now 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Try calling at 08.00.

Final thought, have you perhaps inadvertently switched it off at the small "toggle" on/off switch at the back of the Hub? Its easy to do and not realise it 🙂

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

nope its ok i even tried that 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nidhisasidharan, 

I'm very sorry that you've been having some issues with your router lately, this isn't good. 

I'd also like to apologise for the delay in getting in touch, we have been busier than normal. 

I've had a look into the back end of things from here and can see that we've since been out to swap the hub. 

Can I just check everything is working fine for you now, no issues?

If you do have any other concerns please let us know. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos