Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My on demand and WiFi keep cutting out

Why does my WiFi and on demand keep cutting out I spoke to customer service but was put on hold waiting for technical support for over an hour,I only have till the end of November then my contract is up and all I can say after over 8 years of being a virgin customer good bye and god bless you are useless 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My on demand and WiFi keep cutting out

What is your connection like using a direct connection using a Cat 5E/6 cable between the Hub and a 1Gbs capable Pc/Mac/Chromebook and no other devices connected ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My on demand and WiFi keep cutting out

Hi Davenew121

Thank you for posting to the Community. 

We apologise for the delays in response and to hear of the issues you are experiencing. 

If your set top box is connected via Wi-Fi, you will find that the service will be impacted when the signal/connection drops. 

Have you been able to test the connection using a wired device? 

Also can you please confirm if when the service disconnects, if this is all on all devices?

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos