cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My broadband connection has been intermittent for the past week

Jman8
Joining in

The broadband is unstable, cuts out frequently, and sometimes goes down for 30+ mins at times. Resetting the Hub does not work. Upon checking the service status in the area, it does mention that there may be an area issue but does not specify what the issue is, or when it will be resolved. 

I can provide screenshots of my network log if helpful, but generally it's a lot of:

No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out

Unicast Ranging Received Abort Response - initializing

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Client62
Legend

Check also for local fault  reports on : 0800 561 0061 - it is an automated service.

As there is a known area fault, until that is resolved you and all the folks in the vicinity will be affected.

c'est la vie !

Thank you for the phone number, I will keep checking the status for now

Can anyone from Virgin check if there's an estimated time to resolve the issue please? I just get the same generic message when calling for a status update.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Jman8, thanks for reaching out on our help forums about the issue you're experiencing due to an area outage.

We're sorry to see this is ongoing still, based on our latest updates received this is to be resolved on 22 FEB 2023, at 15:10.

Please, check here for more updates on our service status.
You may also subscribe to receive SMS or email notifications so you know of any changes in our status or once it gets fixed.

Anything else you may need our help with, feel free to ask and we will be glad to assist.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs