cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Xbox won’t connect to my wifi

Liamquig
Just joined

My Xbox has always been able to connect to the Wi-Fi and last night it just stopped and won’t let me get back on it I’ve tried trouble shooting like resetting both router and console but still hasn’t work

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Are all other devices working ok on wifi? Have you tried putting the xbox on an ethernet cable connection (temporarily) to see if that still works?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Liamquig 👋 welcome to the community! Thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear that you have been having some issues with your Xbox connection via Wi-Fi. 

It looks as though you are using your hub in Modem mode at the moment, which implies you are using some 3rd party networking equipment. If this is the case, there's a good chance the issue is with this equipment rather than your VM hub and Wi-Fi. If this is not the case and you are still having issues when using our Hub Wi-Fi to connect the Xbox please let us know! 

We can then send a PM to offer further support with this. 

Thank you for your patience in the meantime! Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly