Menu
CB26
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My Package never worked, since installed ,

I had Broadband tv package installed on 21st Dec 2020. It never worked correctly. I tried to contact Virgin media on online chat and telephone.Many times.

The only person I could contact was the salesman who sold me package. He said he couldn't do anything. It looked like the broadband was too slow. Thats why on demand kept saying something wrong with error code and TRY AGAIN LATER

He said he would get engineer to call with booster. But I seen engineer installin next door, I asked him, he said the only way to get boosters was via website, and that would fix speed problem.

I cancelled my DD at bank, I have now had two bills from Virgin , Total 122.98 for something that never worked.

0 Kudos
g0akc
Rising star
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Package never worked, since installed ,

Did you call and cancel during the cooling off period?   Just cancelling the DD will likely be seen as non payment and eventually bring debt collectors.

If it never worked get in touch with VM by phone - if not resolved raise a complaint and follow through to CISAS if necessary.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!
0 Kudos