Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My Neighbours approvement

Hello everyone, so I ordered virgin as I heard they are fastest broadband supplier in the UK

Couple of days before scheduled installation day, someone from virgin recorded information about delay on my voicemail. He told Me, that they waiting for my Neighbours approval letter, as the installation team might do some works around my neighbours properties, which I totally understand.

Now, the problem is that my lovely neighbours didn't received any letters! I was calling virgin multiple of times allready, I've been told that the letters was Sent four times!! I even asked my neighbours for email addresses and gave them to virgin and they still didn't get anything!! I don't know what to think now! this is not the post office problem, someone is not doing job properly, I've been told to contact this number 08000520640, I call them almost every day and I hear same story over and over again, maybe someone on this forum Is able to help me? does anyone had the same problem? Sorry for my English and have a nice evening

Tomasz

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Neighbours approvement

Hi there @TomaszPeleszok

Welcome to our forums - thanks for your first post. So sorry to understand that you're having some issues with the letters and emails we've sent to your neighbours. 

Not sure as to why these would not be received, I'll pop you a Private Message so we can go through security and see what we can do to hurry this along 🙂 

Look out for the purple envelope and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos