cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ms teams disconnect internet

Tanya82
Just joined

I have recently switched to virgin media as I am a remote worker. Really frustrating that when I do a video conference on MS Teams, the Internet drops out and  I get told I am breaking up, they cannot hear me but I can hear them. Then the laptop I am using says 'connected but no internet' ? Frustrating then I have to reset the router for my laptop to then reconnect? Any suggestions? 

2 REPLIES 2

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

This may sound like scary tech fiddling, but bear with me and give it a try - you can't make any harmful mistakes by doing this:  Connect to the hub by clicking on this link http://192.168.0.1/  That should pull up the log in page for the hub.  But don't log in, just click on the link "Check router status"  That'll bring up a window with five tabs full of techno-babble.  Open the Downstream tab.  Select all the text (Ctrl-A if using a keyboard), copy it (Ctrl-C), then paste it (Ctrl-V) into a reply here as TEXT not screenshots.  Post that, do the same for the Upstream and Network log, using separate posts for each to avoid hitting the character limit on posts.   You'll get an error message when you post the Network log, just click on "post" a second time.

Then we can check for any obvious problems with power, noise or error counts.

Hi @Tanya82,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting here on the forums.

Would you be able to provide the information that @Andrew-G has requested as this can help us determine what the issue is and resolve it.

Regards,

Steven_L