cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving router

danh87
Joining in

Good afternoon,

Is it possible to have the location of the wall socket and router moved? Currently this is under the stairs, which was installed before I bought the property, and I require it set up in my office which is upstairs.

Thanks,

Dan.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes just call in to request it - it will cost £25.

Call on 150 (VM line)  or 0345 454 1111 others (national rate).

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes just call in to request it - it will cost £25.

Call on 150 (VM line)  or 0345 454 1111 others (national rate).

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey danh87,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. Have you been able to arrange an appointment to relocate your router or do you need further assistance?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks Steve,

Yes, I've organised a technician.

Kind regards,

Dan..

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey, danh87.
Thanks for letting us know and glad to see it's sorted, we hope it all goes well from here however feel free to pop back if you need help or to tell us how the visit went.

Best regards,

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs