Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Moving home

Hi,

I've moved two weeks ago to new place and I moved my Virgin Media as well. First, I was waiting almost two weeks to get back my Internet and now I realised I have child safe mode on my services. I can't switch it off because when I log in on my account you say that I'm not woth virgin media anymore! I can't manage my services at all! I recived new contract, but moving services making lots of trouble, nothing works here nice and smooth. Is there any chance that everything will be the same like it was before or I won't change anything on my account untill my contract finish?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving home

moving home essentially means you cancel and then rejoin at the new location, which results in a new account. that's why your old details no longer work.
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for answer.

What should I do now? Wait or create new account? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mbadyla, thanks for your post.

Usually after a Move & Transfer of your VM account your MyVM details would move over to the new account.

I'm unsure why that's not the case here, but please let us take a further look into it for you. Look out for my PM and please get back to me with the requested details when you can so we can clear things up. 

Tom 

0 Kudos