cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving home contact number

agadoo1983
Joining in

Hello, does anyone have a contact number for moving home Advisor?

I've been on the chat for 3.5h (so far) and it keeps saying it's connecting me...

Don't know if it's because I'm moving to unserviceable address and therefore I'm at the bottom of their priority list... 😕

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What does the postcode/address checker on their website say about the new property VM status?

If its not available there then any fees are waived when you provide proof of address. Best way to do that then... is probably by cancelling the service 30 days before you move.

Call 150 from a VM phone or by dialling 0345 454 1111 - select options 1,1,4,4, - that's the UK based retentions team - but calling at 08.00 is the best time to get through without being diverted offshore

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @agadoo1983

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the teams, it's great to have you here. 

I'm so sorry to hear that you have been unable to find this contact number via our site and a big thank you to @jbrennand for being able to provide it for us. 

Have you been able to speak to the team since your post? 

Thanks again.