cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Virgin Media Router back to living room

Boonaldo
Joining in

Hi! I’ve just moved into a new place that already has Virgin Media. The brown box on the outside is next to the living room, so I assumed the white box on the inside would also be there. Turns out they’ve taken a wire around the edge of the house and moved it in to the dining room!

Can I move the box back myself? Or do I have to phone Virgin?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

£25 standard fee for this work.  Changing the cable length will upset the power levels.  Wait here a couple of days and a VM Mod will pick this up and arrange. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

£25 standard fee for this work.  Changing the cable length will upset the power levels.  Wait here a couple of days and a VM Mod will pick this up and arrange. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Boonaldo,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

Have you been able to arrange a visit or would you like me to get that arranged for you from here?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hey Steven,

Sorry I didn't see your reply. I haven't yet been able to arrange a visit, if you could do that, that would be great!

Thank you!

No problem at all.

I will send you a PM now to get this resolved, please look out for my message in your inbox. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

No problem at all, I am glad we've managed to get this resolved for you. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?