Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Moving Houses

Hello, I have been trying to reach you for 3 days now, but I was kept redirected to find a solution through an online form. The webpage for that section, however, is not working at the moment and I will not be spending any more time trying to reach you on the phone. I understand it is a very busy time now with the pandemic but this is very frustrating. I would not have minded waiting on the phone for someone for hours but I could never even get to that stage before getting redirected to find solutions online. Anyway, I have recently left my old place and previously agreed to have sent the moving-out-package to my new address. However, since I have moved out earlier than expected, I still have not gotten the package. I just want to get the package delivered asap, so I could send back the router and everything, and close my account with you. Before you ask, no I will not be carrying the services with me since there is already a different broadband company in this place where I do not have access to do any changes. 

Thank you

Kind regards,

Ceyhun

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving Houses

Hi Djeyhoun,

Sorry to see you are having a few problems with moving and trying to cancel.

You could try the text messaging service.

Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days.

or write to them to as per the terms and conditions. If writing send it by registered post.

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG;

Or you can call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services#end

If you are still in contract there may be some early cancellation fees

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services/early...

You can request the returns pack from here, and you can have it send to your new address Request Returns Pack 

Hope you soon settle into your new home.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving Houses

Thanks for posting Djeyhoun and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you've had issues getting through to our team to cancel and sorry to hear you're leaving us.  The fantastic @newapollo is spot on with the advice and I cannot add anything to it.  Please do contact us again if you need our assistance in the future.  Best of luck for the future.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos