Menu
penguincel
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Moving House

Trying to submit a moving house form, can't log in because I the reset my password page doesn't work and the only way to contact support is to sign in. Been trying for several days and about to decide between choosing another broadband supplier or just being sick on myself and running into a wall. Is there an email address I can just contact like a normal person???

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving House

Call the normal support number 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moving House

Hi @penguincel,

Welcome to our Community! Thank you for your first post, we really appreciate it.

We're sorry to hear that you're having issues contacting us about moving.

As @gary_dexter advised, best way to discuss moving is to contact our Movers team on 150 from any Virgin Media phone or on 03454541111.

However, I was able to locate your account from the details you have provided on our Forums, and I can see that you have been in touch with us about this issue already.

Please keep us updated if you need any further assistance with anything else.

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos