Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Moved home but my service is still not active! Please help

Hi 

I moved on the 5th to my new home, I gave Virgin Media 2 weeks notice of my move, I was notified that my service will be active on the 6th! 2 days later still no service! I can't get hold of anyone by virgin, I tried calling, sending messages, contacting support online, nothing! They are pathetic! I've never dealt with this kind of service! Is there anything or anyone that I can contact that can sort this out! I logged in to my account and its saying I'm no longer a virgin media customer even though I never cancelled, I just requested a home move and the previous owners use to have virgin so it's available in my area 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moved home but my service is still not active! Please help

Was the move request confirmed?

The forum team here will take 5-7 days to reply.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yeah it was all confirmed. I received a final bill as well, it seems like they've cancelled my service! I can't get hold of anyone to sort this mess out! They are so unorganised! I've never seen anything like this in my life 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

When you move home you get a new account number etc. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I will flag for VM to take a look - keep checking back here

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

HI Terence_gerber, thanks for contacting us and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the transfer. When an account is transferred the old account will be disconnected and the new account will be created. Can you confirm if you have had any new equipment delivered? Chris 

0 Kudos