Menu
rosedickie
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Move hub

Hi all, I have moved my office into another room so I am not near my hub now but I need a wired connection to some of my computer's. Other posts say I need an engineer to move the connection but how do I contact Virgin and book an engineer visit? Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
tehwolf
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Move hub

@rosedickie wrote:

Hi all, I have moved my office into another room so I am not near my hub now but I need a wired connection to some of my computer's. Other posts say I need an engineer to move the connection but how do I contact Virgin and book an engineer visit? Thanks in advance

Non essential works are not being undertaken at the moment this would fall, I suspect, into that bracket.

there is also a £99 charge for moving the hub as it’s a non fault fallout... you’re better off putting that money towards a decent mesh system to give you the coverage you need...

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Move hub

Phone and book an engineer.

it’ll cost £99 though.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos