cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move Equipment to Other Room

Wokster1
Tuning in

Hi there,

I wasn't sure which section to post this under, so hopefully, it will get to the right person. I have just received my TV box and my Gig 1 router. To get the full benefit of both, I would like to relocate them to another room. 

I understand I will require an Engineer to do this and it will cost £25, which I am more than happy to pay, but there is no way on the automated service, or the Website to arrange this service. 

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you wait here a day or two a VM Mod can arrange.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you wait here a day or two a VM Mod can arrange.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you!

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
If you got a quick start pack - try calling the Pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 and book a Tech install - they should do that for you

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thank you!

This worked. All booked in now. Thank you, John!