cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money owed to me

Pazpazpaz
Joining in

Virgin media owe me £60 since February they have admitted they owe it to me & on may 21st said it would be in my bank within 7 days I have still had nothing from them. I made a complaint only to get passed around like a parcel at a kids birthday party, I have asked for evidence that the money has been paid to me but virgin media cannot provide the said evidence. I then received an email asking me to check my bank still no payment to me & why would I make a complaint about not being paid if I had been. Virgin media have the worst customer service in any organisation I have delt with to date I have sent 46 emails trying to get my money back. 

4 REPLIES 4

carl_pearce
Community elder

It's a shame we can't sent out bailiffs and affect VM's credit rating, like they can us!

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Pazpazpaz

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that you've been chasing a refund. When did you last discuss this with the team and what have they advised? Is the complaint that you're referring to still open?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

They advised me to check my bank account for payment, I have told them on 34 different occasions I have done this & the money has not been paid back to me, I have them for evidence that they have paid it into my account & they cannot provide this so therefore it hasn't been paid back to me, I have had no contact from the complaints so called service for 7 days they just keep sending the same email telling me to check my bank account, I am owed £60 & want it paying into my bank account, this has been going on since February 2023 ridiculous customer service 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Pazpazpaz 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your refund

I'll drop you a private message now to collect some more information and investigate further, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs