Menu
ChloeEdwards
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Missed Appointment, long post

An engineer came out yesterday and said someome would come out later yesterday or today. After waiting in the house all day yesterday and noone turn up, I contacted Virgin this morning who stated that our appointment was 1-6pm (we hadn't been informed of this, I had to contact them). I've contacted them twice throughout the day as it was getting later to the evening and final phone call was at 17.50, to be told that our appointment with the engineer was still pending and that the engineer would contact us. 

Does anyone know what time the engineers work until or I can be expected to be contacted? The phone call was like hitting my head on a brick wall. My partner and I are both working tomorrow, so wondered if the call is likely going to be today as we won't be able to answer tomorrow and have been without Internet for a few days with work and tax returns to complete which obviously can't be done until the Internet issue is fixed

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missed Appointment, long post

How are you making this post with no internet?

You seem to have an alternate source of connectivity that can be used?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
ChloeEdwards
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm using my limited 4G that keeps dipping in and out and is very slow. 

Not exactly efficient for completing dissertations that require hours of research 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Maybe a backup internet line and/or a 4G/5G router is needed if connectivity is imperative. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos