cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mesh Pods for Business

CUPBOARD45
Joining in

I need to use a booster for our router / set up a mesh pod network at my office. 
I have seen elsewhere that I need to call the sales line to order Virgin's pods. 
I have phoned four times now and been passed from department to department - often being hung up on while waiting for new connections!
Can anyone point me in the correct direction to obtain these? 
Many thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
What do you mean by "Pods for Business"? Are you a VM Business package user?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Yes, I am a business package user - Sorry, maybe I should have titled the post 'mesh pods for business account holders'. 

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You may still be able to "Edit" the post title in your 1st message if you click on post options at the top right.

OK - this board is for VM Residential customers only - so VM staff here will just redirect you to VMB (it is a separate entity) - and the rest of us will have no - or little experience of Business packages and what you can and cant do.

Hopefully someone else can chip in if they know anything.

Can you not simply buy your own wireless equipment - a Mesh perhaps and use that - either in bridge mode - or with the Hitron in modem only mode - do they allow that ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.