Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Mega issues

I have been messed around for days now still not resolved just asked for new hub and boosters to be sent bloke couldn’t even understand basic information. I have solid red light on hub boosters will not connect done every reset under the sun and now ready to ditch virgin for good after being messed around for days. Signal is very poor in my bungalow 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mega issues

You can source your own (better) wireless equipment to use 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Why should I when I pay for this service I’m sick of being messed around with customer service 90 mins on hold yesterday and then today the bloke couldn’t even understand basic info and english my equipment is faulty the tests have said yet still fobbed off

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Is it just the boosters that don’t work?

You don’t pay for Wi-Fi - you pay for the connection to be delivered to your home and to the hub.

How you connect devices internally is down to you.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

It’s a fault on the hub they said yesterday 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

So you’ve asked for a new hub then?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I was put through to that department and the bloke hun up didn’t understand plain English so I am now waiting to pull the plug on virgin media for good terrible service and held for 60 mins this morning so I’m about to boil over 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Ok. So either persist with the phone or wait 5-7 days for a rep to respond here.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

So it’s just as bad here mint!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

@Philwright80 wrote:

So it’s just as bad here mint!

No. This is a community forum not a hotline through to a Virgin rep. 

0 Kudos