cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Massive increase in the monthly bill

AHusam
Just joined

Hi

I would like to extend the terms with the old tarif like 25 pound/month, because of rising cost living it's impossible for me to continue with 58 pound/month.
I can only request to do this, as I am the only earner and my Mrs is a housewife. Financially it's a total burden on me. Have a look please. Call me if you have any questions.

Address [REMOVED]
Regards
[REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]
2 REPLIES 2

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @AHusam 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here.

I am so sorry that you are facing an issue with your package and our team would be more than happy to look into a new deal that would best suit your needs and budget.

We are not able to assist via the forums with package changes and we have edited your post to remove your personal information as we do not recommend posting these to a public forum. 

If you pop a call over to 150/0345 454 1111 then the team will be more than happy to help. 

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you out of your fixed period of your latest VM contract (look in your online account for details) - if not they may give you a better deal but it wont be as good as if you were "out of contract" - see what they offer.

If you are... then see Andrew’s comments in message 6 of this thread-

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Community-Natter/New-contract/td-p/4888761

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.