Menu
Mrep75
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Mac Filtering Hub 3

Hi, recent had a super hub 3 install, it replace the super hub 2ac.. I have all the kids devices(pads, Box etc) blocked via the mac filtering to only allow access at certain times of an evening and weekends. The previous router worked a treat is was able to block individual devices at different times with no problems, the format of the new hub 3 has changed slightly as all devices on the blocked list have to be the same times. Is there any way to alter this the my previous configuration also the setting don't save to the way I've set it up(although it does say choir changes have been made) and reverts to full hr mac blocking. Any ideas how to resolve this issue...

0 Kudos
Moderator (Retired) Ralph_R
Moderator (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mac Filtering Hub 3

I am sorry you are having problems with the MAC filtering, the solution offered in the thread below may be helpful for setting specific times to specific devices.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Switched-On-Families/Set-internet-time-limit-for-child/m-p/3138...

Kind rgds

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos