Menu
ctbmid
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

MS Teams

Hi,

Have the issues with MS Teams and Virginmedia been fixed? I've tried all the suggestions on this forum (disabling firewall etc.) and I am still experience dropouts etc. and even upgraded to 350, but with no improvement. I get better connection through 4g modem from 3.

This is using both wired and wireless on a Superhub 3; other colleagues on VM are in a similar position.

Thanks,

Iain

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: MS Teams

I use teams on a daily basis with no issues

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
ctbmid
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

could you let me know the configuration you are using please? I have problems on windows 10 on two different laptops and a desktop. In the last meeting the only two of us that had stuttering and loss of connection were both on VM in different parts of the country.

thanks

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@ctbmid wrote:

Hi,

could you let me know the configuration you are using please? I have problems on windows 10 on two different laptops and a desktop. In the last meeting the only two of us that had stuttering and loss of connection were both on VM in different parts of the country.

thanks

Nothing special. The usual setup.

Then again I ran a wired connection instead of wireless for stability etc. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
ctbmid
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Wired or wireless doesn't make a difference I've tried both, seems to be VM issue.

0 Kudos